During my years of research and consulting, I have had many opportunities to interact with the media. This has included newspaper, magazine, radio and television interviews. The items in the Media drop down menu (above) link to some of my appearances. Additional onscreen appearances are listed below.
Appearances in Television Documentaries (incomplete list):
- Appearance on ‘Top Ten Natural Disasters’ which aired on National Geographic in 2013
- How The Earth Works, Pioneer Productions for the Discovery Channel, 2012
- Appearance on ‘Insight Indonesia’, Jakarta based News and Public Affairs, June 2012
- Commentary on CNBC regarding the March 11, 2011 Japan Tsunami
- Appearance on National Geographic program “Dangerous World: Beaches”
- Appearance on National Geographic program “Ultimate Disaster: Tsunami”
- The Science of Summer, National Geographic, 2006
- True Hollywood Stories Investigates: Deadly Waters, E! Entertainment Television, 2006
- Tsunami: Deadly Waves, CBS News Production for The History Channel, 2005
- National Geographic Explorer: Violent Earth, National Geographic Television, 2005
- Naked Science: Angry Earth, Pioneer Productions, National Geographic Television, 2004.
- Tsunami Chasers, The Discovery Channel, 1998
- Raging Planet: Tidal Wave, Discovery Channel, 1997
Appeared on or provided commentary to these media outlets: